Born in 1950 in Novi Sad. He graduated from the Faculty of Fine Arts in Belgrade in 1978, master’s degree at the same university in 1981. He is a member of the Association of Artists of Serbia and Vojvodina. Since 1990 passivated dealing with painting and maximum active in the fight for social values and artistic dignity. The creator and founder of the group LED ART (1993), with whom he created and implemented more than thirty projects. Co-founder of the Center for Cultural Decontamination in Belgrade (1995) and the Multimedia Center “Led Art” in Novi Sad (2000). That same year, in the basement at Grčkoškolska 5, launches Art clinic, with the utopian idea that art can change the world and treated. He lives and works in Petrovaradin.